Taking care of your skin doesn’t have to take long. For this daily routine, you will only need a couple of seconds before you go to bed and a few more in the morning for radiant looking skin.
What you need:
- AGASAYA Rose Water
- AGASAYA Opuntia Flower Macerated Oil
- AGASAYA Moroccan Soap
- AGASAYA Organic Barbary Fig Oil
In the morning
- In the shower, replace your regular soap with AGASAYA Moroccan soap for a natural chemical-free alternative. This soap is so gentle that you can use it on your face as well.
- Pour a little bit of AGASAYA Rose Water in cotton pad and to clean and tone the skin on your face. The fresh scent of Rose Water will help you start your day on a nice note!
- Apply 2-3 drops of AGASAYA Opuntia Flower Macerated Oil onto your fingertips. Work the oil with your fingers, and then sweep onto the face and neck.
Before going to bed
Time to take a few minutes for yourself by cleaning your face and helping it melt away all the stress of the day. Here’s how:
- Spritz a cotton pad with AGASAYA Rose Water and use it to remove makeup. If need be, add a drop of argan oil.
- After dampening the face and neck, scoop a pea-sized amount of Moroccan Soap onto your fingertips, and apply gently in a circular motion to cleanse while avoiding the eye area. Rinse off with cool water.
- Take out your Barbary Fig Seed Oil and sweep the roll-on applicator over the under-eye area. You can also use the dropper to dispense two droplets onto the fingertips. Delicately pat and blend the serum over the eye contour until absorbed.
- Follow with Opuntia Flower Macerated Oil, applying 2-3 drops of AGASAYA Opuntia Flower Macerated Oil onto your fingertips. Work the oil with your fingers, and then sweep onto the face and neck.